Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WORLDCUP (post 8)


The last time that Chile went to world cup was in 1998 (to world cup in France twelve years ago). We have to remember that in 1987; Chile was punished for made a scandal in the court, our goalkeeper simulated to be injured by a firework, for this our country could not to participate in two worldcup (Italia 90 and USA 94) it was terrible for us. A think that our society was depressed during that time, because the soccer it’s an element very important in the life of countries as own. To all of this things, and also because it’s a great joy to all the people, I think that it’s very relevant that Chile have going to world cup.

Now, our situation changed because Chile it’s a new a soccer team: the players are more sure than previous teams, we are making a play with identity, and the level of our players it’s better. My favorite player is Jorge (el mago) Valdivia, because I think that he’s very talented with the ball, is intelligent to play (has good vision to the game) and is crafty in the field.

For the world cup I going to be in classes, but nothing will be a barrier to watch by T.V. the most important games. I’m going to try to hang out with my friend in a home or other place, to drink a beer, cook “choripanes” and to enjoy of the football. I hope that our country wins the cup, I have Faith in it, because now our team it’s a great team.

In relation to if I would go to South africa, I Just can say that I hope a miracle and I’m go to pray to it.

1 comment:

  1. Good Mati,

    The marking is as follows:

    -Task: The task is sufficiently handled: 2.5 points.

    -Lexis: Good use of lexical: 2.0 points resources /Coherence generally well handled.

    -Grammar: Grammar is adequate despite minor errors: 2.0 points.

    6.5 points: 5.0 final grade -1 for turning in the assignment past the deadline: 4.0

    ReplyDelete